Katie's 2015 New Years' Resolution | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Katie's 2015 New Years' Resolution

Monday, January 5, 2015

Katie's 2015 New Years' Resolution

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
I have never really had or kept a new years resolution.  I thought since I'm on the fence about becoming vegetarian, maybe I should make it my new years resolution.


So, I thought what better new years resolution than being a vegetarian for a month? For me, there wasn't one.  Now, I realize that starting to have a New Years resolution this year might be a new years resolution itself.

My plan to stay meat free for a month is to think of it as a break from meat and not that I'm not supposed to have it.  I'll also keep my favorite healthy, meat-free snacks in the house, so I'm not tempted to eat any meat.

I think it's good to have a new years resolution, so maybe you'll think about it as well.  I feel that it helps you boost your self-confidence, know that you're keeping a promise you had with yourself.  I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment